Thank you, Chessny! I really appreciate it. :)
Part of this award requires me to tell you ten things about myself before I pass it along, and then pass it to five more people. :)
- I have a master's degree in geology, emphasis in paleontology (that's right, I dig up dead things).
- My uncle's family is from Norway (see, I told you it was important), and my cousin carries the name of a town there.
- I can speak three languages and I'm learning a fourth, Hungarian, one of the hardest in the world.
- On one international trip, I went to India and Italy, and on another I went to Alaska and Australia.
- I don't like red sauce for my spaghetti, and can't stand cooked cabbage.
- I have written a scientific thesis project that is as long as one of my novels, and in which I made 10,000 measurements on the comparative specimens for it.
- I didn't learn to read until I was 9 years old.
- My grandfather was a mechanic for the machine gun turrets on the old B-29 bombers from World War II.
- I was a mime for the Colorado Renaissance Festival for two years.
- I was an extra in a movie when I was a kid (you can see my ponytail silhouette at the front of the stage in a concert scene).
The five people I'd choose for the award are:
Thanks so much for stopping by and I welcome comments. If you are one of the recipients, just copy the badge from my site and take it to your own. Happy reading! :)