Welcome back to the Weird, the Wild, & the Wicked, and Happy Valentine's Day! Since I'm a romance author it seems appropriate to do something special for the day of Love. So in addition to writing an overall winner, there will be prizes this time for Most Romantic Story, Funniest Story, as well as Honorable Mention. So let's get started. Welcome to Week 58 of #ThursThreads, the challenge that ties tales together. Need the rules? Read on!
Here's how it works:
- The prompt is a line from the previous week's winning tale.
- The prompt can appear ANYWHERE in your story and is included in your word count.
Rules to the Game:
- This is a Flash Fiction challenge, which means your story must be a minimum of 100 words, maximum of 250.
- Incorporate the prompt as written anywhere into your story (included in your word count).
- Post your story in the comments section of this post
- Include your word count (or be excluded from judging)
- Include your Twitter handle or email (so we know how to find you)
- The challenge is open 7 AM to 7 PM Pacific Time
- The winner will be announced on Friday, depending on how early the judge gets up. ;)
How it benefits you:
- You get a nifty cool badge to display on your blog or site (because we're all about promotion - you know you are!)
- You get instant recognition of your writing prowess on this blog!
- Your writing colleagues shall announce and proclaim your greatness on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus
Our Judge for Week 58:
So now your #ThursThreads Challenge, tying tales together.
“What good does it do?”
All stories written herein are the property (both intellectual and physical) of the authors. Now, away with you, Flash Fiction Fanatics, and show us your #ThursThreads. And remember, there are prizes for Most Romantic and Funniest Stories this week. Good luck! :)