Welcome to Week Four of #ThursThreads!
It's Thursday, so what should you be doing? Writing #FlashFiction, that's what! And I've got the challenge for you. This is the first Thursday of 2012 and the new year has charged off to a great start. My big news? Evernight Publishing has picked up my novella, Her Devoted Vampire, and it has a tentative release date of March 2012. I'm so excited I can barely sit still to write up this blog post!
Ahem, so back to the challenge. :D
Here's how it works:
- The prompt is a line from the previous week's winning tale.
- The prompt can appear ANYWHERE in your story and is included in your word count.
Rules to the Game:
- This is a Flash Fiction challenge, which means your story must be a minimum of 100 words, maximum of 250.
- Incorporate the prompt anywhere into your story (included in your word count).
- Post your story in the comments section of this post
- Include your word count (or be excluded from judging)
- Include your Twitter handle or email (so we know how to find you)
- The challenge is open 7 AM to 7 PM Pacific Time
- The winner will be announced on Friday, depending on how early the judge gets up. ;)
How it benefits you:
- You get a nifty cool badge to display on your blog or site (because we're all about promotion - you know you are!)
- You get instant recognition of your writing prowess on this blog!
- Your writing colleagues shall announce and proclaim your greatness on Facebook, Twitter, and Google +
Our Judge for Week Four:
The bold, beautiful, brilliant, baseball bard with the million-watt smile, Morgan Kearns.
And now your #ThursThreads Challenge, tying tales together.
"His name was Milo Scaggins."
Away with you, Flash Fiction Fanatics, and show us your #ThursThread. Good luck! :)