Welcome back to the Weird, the Wild, & the Wicked. Can you believe it's almost April? Me neither. But right now it's Thursday, so what should you be doing? Writing #FlashFiction, that's what! Welcome to Week 16 of #ThursThreads, the challenge that ties tales together. Need the rules? Read on!
Here's how it works:
- The prompt is a line from the previous week's winning tale.
- The prompt can appear ANYWHERE in your story and is included in your word count.
Rules to the Game:
- This is a Flash Fiction challenge, which means your story must be a minimum of 100 words, maximum of 250.
- Incorporate the prompt anywhere into your story (included in your word count).
- Post your story in the comments section of this post
- Include your word count (or be excluded from judging)
- Include your Twitter handle or email (so we know how to find you)
- The challenge is open 7 AM to 7 PM Pacific Time
- The winner will be announced on Friday, depending on how early the judge gets up. ;)
How it benefits you:
- You get a nifty cool badge to display on your blog or site (because we're all about promotion - you know you are!)
- You get instant recognition of your writing prowess on this blog!
- Your writing colleagues shall announce and proclaim your greatness on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus
Our Judge for Week 16:
The epic fantasy reading Aussie, Six Sentence Sunday and sci-fi author, Goran Zidar.
"Oh yeah, it was that big."
Away with you, Flash Fiction Fanatics, and show us your #ThursThread. Good luck! :)