Happy Post-Valentine's Day! Was it good for you? ;) I'm just glad it's Thursday, so what should you be doing? Writing #FlashFiction, that's what! Welcome to Week Ten of #ThursThreads, the challenge that ties tales together. Need the rule? Read on!
Here's how it works:
- The prompt is a line from the previous week's winning tale.
- The prompt can appear ANYWHERE in your story and is included in your word count.
Rules to the Game:
- This is a Flash Fiction challenge, which means your story must be a minimum of 100 words, maximum of 250.
- Incorporate the prompt anywhere into your story (included in your word count).
- Post your story in the comments section of this post
- Include your word count (or be excluded from judging)
- Include your Twitter handle or email (so we know how to find you)
- The challenge is open 7 AM to 7 PM Pacific Time
- The winner will be announced on Friday, depending on how early the judge gets up. ;)
How it benefits you:
- You get a nifty cool badge to display on your blog or site (because we're all about promotion - you know you are!)
- You get instant recognition of your writing prowess on this blog!
- Your writing colleagues shall announce and proclaim your greatness on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus
Our Judge for Week Ten:
The writer, runner, general trouble-maker, and fellow flashfiction fanatic, Janie Crouch.
“How about we talk first, shoot later?”
Away with you, Flash Fiction Fanatics, and show us your #ThursThread. Good luck! :)