Welcome to Week One of #ThursThreads!
It's Thursday, so what should you be doing? Writing #FlashFiction, that's what! And have I got the challenge for you.
Here's how it works:
- The prompt is a line from the previous week's winning tale (for this first week, I'll supply the line from one of my winning tales).
- The prompt can appear ANYWHERE in your story and is included in your word count.
Rules to the Game:
- This is a Flash Fiction challenge, which means your story must be a minimum of 100 words, maximum of 250.
- Incorporate the prompt anywhere into your story (included in your word count).
- Post your story in the comments section of this post
- Include your word count (or be excluded from judging)
- Include your Twitter handle or email (so we know how to find you)
- The challenge is open 7 AM to 7 PM Pacific Time
- The winner will be announced on Friday, depending on how early the judge gets up. ;)
How it benefits you:
- You get a nifty cool badge to display on your blog or site (because we're all about promotion - you know you are!)
- You get instant recognition of your writing prowess on this blog!
- Your writing colleagues shall announce and proclaim your greatness on Facebook, Twitter, and Google +
Our Judge for Week One:
The ever gorgeous, color coordinated, Sci-Fi Sensualist Cara Michaels.
And now your #ThursThreads challenge, tying tales together.
"Contrary to popular belief, angels come in all shapes and sizes, with all kinds of wings."
Away with you, Flash Fiction Fanatics, and show us your #ThursThread. Good luck! :)