Happy holidays and welcome back to the Weird, the Wild, & the Wicked. It's Thursday again, so what should you be doing? Writing #FlashFiction, that's what! Welcome to Week 50 of #ThursThreads, the challenge that ties tales together. Need the rules? Read on!
Here's how it works:
- The prompt is a line from the previous week's winning tale.
- The prompt can appear ANYWHERE in your story and is included in your word count.
Rules to the Game:
- This is a Flash Fiction challenge, which means your story must be a minimum of 100 words, maximum of 250.
- Incorporate the prompt as written anywhere into your story (included in your word count).
- Post your story in the comments section of this post
- Include your word count (or be excluded from judging)
- Include your Twitter handle or email (so we know how to find you)
- The challenge is open 7 AM to 7 PM Pacific Time
- The winner will be announced on Friday, depending on how early the judge gets up. ;)
How it benefits you:
- You get a nifty cool badge to display on your blog or site (because we're all about promotion - you know you are!)
- You get instant recognition of your writing prowess on this blog!
- Your writing colleagues shall announce and proclaim your greatness on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus
Our Judge for Week 51:
One of my favorite science fiction, paramormal, and romantic suspense authors from Six Sentence Sunday, Silver James.
So now your #ThursThreads Challenge, tying tales together.
“Maybe tomorrow I’ll give her one.”
All stories written herein are the property (both intellectual and physical) of the authors. And next week we won't have #ThursThreads to celebrate the holidays, but I'll be back in the New Year! Now, away with you, Flash Fiction Fanatics, and show us your #ThursThreads. Good luck! :)